Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crazy random thoughts at 3AM


During a long sleepless night, I was fascinated by the random hair-related concerns that popped into my head.

Will my hair grow back differently -- different texture, etc? No, dumbass, that's only if your hair loss is related to illness or treatment. Isn't it? Started obsessing over what kind of doctor could answer a stupid question like that. God forbid I go into any situation without all the relevant facts at my fingertips.

Will my scalp be paler than the rest of my skin, considering its been covered with hair for 45+ years? Spent the better part of the morning peering into the mirror to assess the color of my scalp relative to my forehead.

Was I ever hairless? Apparently I had longer hair in utero than I actually have now, if the beauty shot above is any indication.

White scalp+tan face=lots o' fake tanner in my future this fall. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment