Monday, September 13, 2010

Bald Jokes Abound


Yes, juvenile humor abounds when you decide to shave your head, good cause or no good cause. I have to admit, the eight-year-old in me finds some of these worth a giggle:

Why do bald-headed people never use keys? Because they've lost their locks!

You're so bald I can see what you're thinking!

How does a barber make phone calls? He cuts them short.

What kind of hair do oceans have ? Wavy!

Lord, can't wait til the 18th. In the meantime, I 'm here all week. Try the veal.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! Al just told me about your blog, and your endeavor! What a GREAT job you are doing!
    As you probably know, I am a pediatric nurse practitioner at CHOP (Philly). I work in cardiology, but see many oncology patients with their little bald heads every day in the hospital. Kids have the most amazing strength in dealing with medical issues. They are resilient in a way that we as adults could never be. They are amazing.
    Thank you for taking on this cause! On behalf of all the little "baldies" at CHOP!
    I am sure you will rock the bald look!!!!!

    Karen McCandless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Karen -- it has truly been the adventure of a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete