Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Dividing Line: Hair vs No Hair

Last night, Raymond & I had dinner with friends, a couple with whom we had not yet discussed the St. Baldrick's adventure in any great detail. During our lively conversation, I realized just how clearly life has become divided into "pre" and "post" 9/18.

Sure, I was planning to lay low the first couple of weeks in terms of business commitments, but after that? Not so much. Apparently I'm delusional that within a very short timeframe my head will look like a sophisticated short 'do rather than a Britney-esque scalping.

Well, best-laid plans and all that, as I've been asked to serve as a panelist for an integrated marketing workshop hosted by Vicinity Media Group's InBiz Connection on 9/28. I reminded publisher David Black that this would be post-shaving, but as long as he felt it would not distract from his event, I'd be delighted to participate.

Now, all I can do is wait — and have some scarves at the ready if 9/28 doesn't dawn with some remarkably speedy hair growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment